2024 = AI + PEPE = AIPEPE.
AI PEPE KING is the largest AI Meme Community on Polygon ($AIPEPE) & BTC Runes (GPTV•AI•PEPE•KING). Received investment from Wagmi, Chain With at a valuation of $10 Million to develop AI Customer Servive (trained on #ChatGPT) & AIPEPE Dream Lottery. Provide Free AI Customer Service to Web3 Projects, Free AI Web3 Know All Bot to Web3 User.

✅Ask me anything about Web3 & Crypto

✅AI Price Predict for next 1h and 24h of
TOP 100 Tokens

#Invite2Earn & #Ask2Earn
To Share 200 Billion $AIPEPE Everyweek!

AI Customer Service

AI Customer Service is a leading AI Bot trained on ChatGPT via AI PEPE King tech team, can help Web3 projects deal with Customer Service 7x24 Hours promptly and accurately.

We will provide #AIPEPE_AIBOT to #Web3 projects for free during promotion. Contact @AIPepeKing on Telegram or Twitter to apply. You just need to provide a detail FAQ of your project.

Revenue of AI Customer Service will be used to Buyback & Burn $AIPEPE & $GPTV every month and announce to the community.


how to buy


Token Supply:

93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool & locked, and contract is verified & proven safe. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being used as tokens for community airdrop, future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

CEX listings
Liquidity Pool


Phase 1: Meme
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $AIPEPE path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way ;)

Phase 1

  • Launch & add 93.1% supply to initial liquidity
  • Build official Twitter & Telegram with community airdrop
  • Joint airdrop with OKXB & Bitget Wallet, 10,000+ Holders
  • Get $AIPEPE popular on twitter with our memetic power

Phase 2

  • 1,000+ Global Influencers Promotion
  • Airdrop to active #meme holders
  • Coinmarketcap Listings
  • CEX Listings 30,000+holders
  • $AIPEPE Staking

Phase 3

  • AI Customer Service to cooperate with more Web3 projects
    AI Web3 Know All Bot to involve more Web3 users
  • AIPEPE Dream Lottery
  • Buyback & Burn with Lottery & AI Customer Service Revenue
  • Bridge to BTC (Runes, RGB++), SOL & Multichains
  • T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders
  • NFT & GameFi


AI PEPE KING is paying homage to Pepe we all love and recognize. We aims to be the largest & most valuable AI Meme Community on Polygon ($AIPEPE) & BTC Runes($GPTV). Revenue of AI Customer Servive (trained on #ChatGPT) & AIPEPE Dream Lottery will be used to Buyback & Burn $AIPEPE & $GPTV.

contact email: contact@aipepeking.vip